Sunday, August 31, 2008

Start speaking hindi with me.


Speak hindi like we do-

Hello friends as we have finished tenses.So its very easy now to speak hindi.Now we go through words which we use in hindi to speak.

Some frequently used terms-

I- मै(~mai~)।
You- तुम (~ Tum~).
We- हम (~HUM~)
They-वे (~ VE~)

Lets start with these-

  • I am going.
  • मै जा रहा हू।(~ Mai jaa raha hoo~)
  • I am eating.
  • मै खा रहा हू. (~Mai khaa raha hoo~)
  • You are looking good/smart.
  • तुम अच्छे दिख रहे हो.(~ Tum ache dikh rahe ho.~)
  • Are You coming.
  • क्या तुम रहे हो. (~ Kya tum aa rahe ho~)
  • We are going to the church/temple.
  • हम मन्दिर जा रहे है.(~ हम मन्दिर जा रहे है~)
  • They are nice people.
  • वे अच्छे लोग है.(~ ve achai log hai~)
This was the overview of the most frequently words.Tommorow we will talk about I- हम (~HUM~) .

I will tell you the all possible words we can speak using I.Please give us feed back.Because it will help me to know you more.And what you want .I might start giving video tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Learn hindi | Copyright 2009