Sunday, August 10, 2008

About


About Learn Hindi

welcome to Learn Hindi language -
Blog that helps people to learn Hindi in a better way.Complete knowledge about Hindi in a comprehensive manner. A complete tutorial.This blog is a complete resource for Hindi learners offering
hints, hacks, tips and tricks to help enhance your Hindi experience.

About me:

Hello friends I am sandesh sethi of India.I am writing and managing multiple blogs and sites.I live in Jaipur (rajasthan).


How I got this idea of Hindi tutorial.

Well i am attached with this blogsphere from quite long time.So i have good relations with other blogger and some foreign friend.one of my friend asked me please start teaching us Hindi from blogs as you have very good command in Hindi.I liked the idea and i started it.


Benefit of this blog:

As I am Indian and i know what other people wants to know about India and its language.so my prime concern is to provide as much information about as i can about Hindi language.And i will work hard to make Hindi language easy for you.

Why Learn Hindi:

This site is dedicated to helping people to learn the skills of Hindi language, share your own experiences with me.

I started it in August 2008 mainly because I wanted others to know about India and its language i.e HINDI so i named this blog as LEARN HINDI.


If you would like more information on Hindi or this blog or about me please get in touch through my Contact page.


Subscribe to Learn Hindi :

Please stay in touch with what Learn Hindi is up to through one of our subscription method.


Comment:

Please share or ask from us through comments.You can comment on any post of learn Hindi.

I hope you will enjoy Learn Hindi

 

Learn hindi | Copyright 2009